Thursday 16 June 2011

Random Gaga styling and other goodness

Been a way for a while with family things blah blah blah. But I’m back now so no need to worry (I'm sure one person was, maybe!).

In the three weeks since I last posted there have been a host of fashion faux pas, festival season has ‘proper’ kicked off on the Isle of White and Example made it to number 1 in the UK chart (good effort).

I was initially going to blog about Adele vs Lady Gaga. Analysing how both albums have been successful but with wholly different techniques. I soon realised that I was merely venting and boring myself. In the spirit of being more positive I have combined Ariel (from Disney’s little Mermaid) with Koko B.Ware and Owen Hart (from WWF’s High Energy Tag Team) to produce Gaga on Le Grand Journal. I am starting to think that’s how Gaga's styling is done. Find a Disney princess, combine with a 20year old wrestling reference and job done. My fingers are crossed for a combination of Pocahontas and Brutus the Barber Beefcake!!

Nothing much to note right now so to combat the poor weather here are a few things that have made me laugh this week.

Keith Lemon doing Trampolines (managing to squeeze in the word Shit-ting).

Magda from Lead Balloon (series four on i-player).

And Family Guy(pick a season, they're all good).

Sign off with a quick word on Ed Sheeran who we love in the office too.

Laters

O

x

No comments: