Tuesday, 15 March 2011
It may not have anything to do with vintage fashion or even anything to with London's art, music or fashion, but here at Originals HQ we are amazed by the news that fellow Londoner Levi Roots is to launch a Reggae Reggae drinks range.
This week Vimto Soft Drinks agreed to license the Levi Roots brand, producing a range of Caribbean-inspired carbonates and juices next month
Now, we love Reggae Reggae sauce and we certainly love the enigmatic lead man Levi Roots, but this has blown us a way! If you take Lilt out of the market is there another tropical taste inspired soft drink? The answer is no there isn’t and this is why this is a masterstroke.
Fair play to Levi and his “Dragons” Peter Jones and Richard Farleigh they have seen the market potential and smashed it.
It won’t be long before Reggae Reggae drinks are in the Originals fridge alongside the much loved sauce!
Friday, 11 March 2011
The magic of sunshine! Everyone is happy, well apart from the people on the tube this morning (it nearly got a bit crazy on the Piccadilly Line).
If we swoop past the gossip from Paris Fashion Week (Kate Moss smoking and Kanye West not getting in anywhere) there has been some cool collections. The Louis Vuitton collection (see below) shows some strong vintage influences which confirms what we were seeing at the London Fashion week.
We also had the pleasure of attending the fashion show that was organised, managed and devised by the students at Christ the
Not long until the weekend so have a good one!!
Thursday, 3 March 2011
1. Gaga has to show up to stop everyone talking about Galliano for two bloody minutes.
2. Formichetti is the hottest property in fashion right now. Backstage was intense.
3. Italian blogger Giovanna Battaglia loves to throw a shape or two. She was itching to get those twickle toes dancing.
3. Loud, shiny music makes a show more exciting.
4. Anna Wintour actually smiled, making the Mugler show a triumph...BOOM.
8. Franseco Scognamiglio is the only label to drop should you find yourself in the company of Anna dello Russo. So does some woman called Gaga, oh and Madonna.
Loves and Hugs x